LulzBot TAZ 6
Engineers, designers, educators, and makers agree: The LulzBot TAZ 6 is the most reliable, easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer ever, featuring innovative self-leveling and self-cleaning, and a modular tool head design for flexible and multi-material upgrades. With proven 3D printing technology and one of the largest print volumes in its class, the LulzBot TAZ 6 is ready to work.
3D printing is more reliable than ever with the integrated automatic bed leveling system, all metal LulzBot v2 Hot End, and heated PEI print surface. With the all metal hot end, you can take advantage of the cutting edge market for new materials. Perfect for both large and small objects, the heated PEI build surface keeps your 3D printed objects in place when hot and releases when cool. With Cura LulzBot Edition, you have hundreds of quickprint profiles built in for seamless 3D printing.
Also available for purchase through Official LulzBot Resellers.Product Alert (1)
Key Technical Specifications
- Tool Head: TAZ Single Extruder Tool Head v2.1, 0.50mm nozzle
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.4 mm (0.002 in - 0.02 in)
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290°C
- Print Surface: Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Certifications: FCC, CE, WEEE, OSHWA, FSF-RYF
Print Volume Dimensions
280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm
(11.02" x 11.02" x 9.80")
19,600 cm³ (1,185 in³)
Full Spec Sheets and Other Resources
- Complete Technical Specifications ➡
- Quick Start Guide ➡
- Online User Manual ➡
- Cura LulzBot Edition ➡
- LulzBot TAZ 6 Source Files ➡
- What's in the box?
Your TAZ 3D printer package includes:
- LulzBot TAZ 6 3D printer with integrated 24V power supply
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- One-year warranty and support
- LulzBot Hexagon Hot End Tool Head with 0.50mm Nozzle
- Quick Setup Guide
- 8GB SD Card
- Filament Feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set
- Pliers, Needle Nose
- Standard Precision Knife
- Dental Pick
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- Metric Ruler
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer
- Filament is not included, click here to select some to include with your order.
The LulzBot TAZ 6 boasts multiple tool head upgrade options such as the Flexystruder for reliable printing of flexible filaments and the Dual Extruder and FlexyDually tool heads, for two-color or multi-material 3D printing. The LulzBot TAZ 6 utilizes an open filament format. This means you have the freedom to choose from dozens of leading and new materials, with over 300 quickprint profiles in Cura LulzBot Edition out-of-the-box. You can learn how your robot works, make modifications, and share with the community.
The LulzBot TAZ 6 has a build volume nearly the size of a basketball so you can make huge 3D prints, or 3D print many objects in a single print run, right on your desktop. Like the generations before it, the TAZ 6 boasts a spacious 280mm x 280mm x 250mm (11 in x 11 in x 9.8in) print area with a heated print surface.
LulzBot Desktop 3D printers are certified by the Free Software Foundation (www.FSF.org) and meet the Open Source Hardware definition (www.OSHWA.org), meaning you can see it all, from the bill of materials down to the software source code. Our LulzBot 3D printer was the first hardware product, and remains the only 3D printer brand, to receive the Free Software Foundation's Respect Your Freedom certification and meet the Open Source Hardware definition.
This means your LulzBot TAZ uses proven technology developed collaboratively. It also means you are free to adopt the latest and greatest technology being developed across the 3D printing industry, from new software programs to experimental materials.