LulzBot KITTAZ 3D Printer
Note: This product has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.
Looking for a pre-assembled machine?: Check out the LulzBot TAZ, designed for industrial and advanced personal use with a large build volume, dual extrusion functionality, and tetherless printing. The TAZ 5 also ships with the new LulzBot Hexagon Hot End, an all metal hot end that can go up to 300C. If you are a home user, the LulzBot Mini is for you. The LulzBot Mini makes high quality 3D printing easy, for everyone!
A WORKHORSE KIT 3D PRINTER
The LulzBot KITTAZ 3D printer is an assembly required kit 3D printer based on the proven platform of the best-selling, fully assembled LulzBot TAZ. KITTAZ is an ideal tool for educators, hackers, and anyone that likes to make things.
LIBRE / OPEN SOURCE HARDWARE
All LulzBot products are Libre / Open Source Hardware. Why does Open Source Hardware matter? It means you can benefit from the latest advances in the 3D printing industry, and we encourage you to modify or adapt your machine to your heart's content.
LARGE PRINT VOLUME
Like the TAZ, KITTAZ boasts a spacious 11.7in x 10.8in x 9.8in print area with a controllable heated bed for large items or many small items at once.
LulzBot 3D printers come with award-winning documentation described by Make magazine as, “useful to anyone using a 3D printer.” Want to learn more? You can see the digital KITTAZ operating manual, pictorial assembly instructions, and more in the Links section of this product listing.
KITTAZ is a no-frills machine that, once built, has everything you need to start 3D printing. Plus users have the option to upgrade parts that don't come standard, such as the LCD controller and components or the fully assembled electronics case with components for a second extruder. You can also upgrade to other TAZ accessories, like the Flexystruder, allowing a wide range of printing material options.
What materials can you use? LulzBot owners have their choice of standard plastics, like PLA, ABS, and HIPS. Additional exotic filament options include wood- (Laywood), stone- (Laybrick), nylon, and rubber-like (NinjaFlex) materials. For optimal performance, we suggest printing with LulzBot filament available here on LulzBot.com.
MADE IN COLORADO
This 3D printer kit includes clear labeling and packaging by our team in Loveland, Colorado, USA for a streamlined assembly experience. To make your assembly even easier, we take care of the wire harnessing and crimping so you can start 3D printing sooner.
Please email email@example.com or call +1(970)377-1111!
- Parts & SpecificationsYour TAZ printer package includes:
- TAZ 3D printer kit and 24V power supply
- 30 Day Warranty
- 30 Day Support
- Print Surface: Heated Borosilicate glass bed covered with PET film
- Print Area: 298mm x 275mm x 250mm (11.7in x 10.8in x 9.8in)
- Print Volume: 20,500cm3 (1238 in3) of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 200mm/sec (7.9in/sec)
- Print Tolerance: 0.1mm (0.0039in) in X and Y axes. Z axis is dependent on layer thickness
- Layer Thickness: 0.075mm to 0.35mm (0.003in - 0.0138in)
- Supported Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, and wood filaments
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm (0.1in)
- Physical Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions: 680mm x 520mm x 515mm (26.8in x 20.5in x 20.3in)
- Weight: 11kg (24.25lbs)
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC
- Temperature: Maximum operating temperature (Extruder), 240C (464F)
- Temperature: Maximum operating temperature (Heated Bed), 120C (248F)
Tools required, but not provided, for assembly:
- Regular Screw Driver
- Phillips Screw Driver
- Side Cutters
- 1.27 mm Hex Driver
- 1.5 mm Hex Driver
- 2.5 mm Hex Driver
- 3 mm Hex Driver
- 4 mm Hex Driver
- 5.5 mm Socket/Rachet/wrench
- 3/16" Socket
- 13mm Wrench