LulzBot Mini Aerostruder Tool Head
Precision and versatility come together in the LulzBot Mini Aerostruder Tool Head, featuring the popular Titan Aero hot end and extruder from E3D. This tool head mounts quickly and easily to your LulzBot Mini 3D Printer and incorporates a powerful centrifugal fan and 360-degree part cooling for excellent fine detail, bridging, and overhang performance. The Aerostruder prints both rigid and flexible filaments with ease making it a great choice for users that change filament types often. Lightweight, compact, precision-machined extruder components provide accuracy and consistency print after print.Product Alert (1)
- Your New Tool Head Deserves New Firmware:
Get the latest slicing profiles, firmware, and more by upgrading to Cura LulzBot Edition v2.6.66.
- FeaturesThe LulzBot Mini Aerostruder Tool Head features the popular Titan Aero extruder/hot end from E3D. The genuine 0.50 mm E3D nozzle and precision-machined components enable rapid printing in fine detail with both rigid and flexible filaments. A high output centrifugal fan and quad-port cooling duct support elaborate prints with extensive bridging, cooling filament in 360-degrees before it has time to sag between points. Lightweight and compact, the Aerostruder connects to your LulzBot Mini 3D Printer quickly and easily with high quality, smooth printing capability.
- Parts & Specifications
(1) LulzBot Mini Aerostruder Tool Head (Fully Assembled)
(1) PVA gluestick 0.77 oz
(1) Metrix hex keys (2.5 mm, 4.0 mm)
Required filament diameter: 2.85 mm diameter (3 mm)
Hot end temperature range: 140°C - 300°C
Nozzle diameter: 0.5 mm
Required power system: 24 Volts
Fans: (1) 5v 40 mm axial fan, and (1) 24v centrifugal fan
Weight: 457.8 g (1.01 lbs)
- Resources & Documentation