TAZ Workhorse/Mosaic Palette 2 Bundle
High-performance 1.75mm multi-material bundle.
The LulzBot TAZ Workhorse is the industry’s most reliable and easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer and it now comes bundled with Mosaic Palette 2 making multi-material printing easier than ever!
Unlock your 3D printing potential with the most reliable multi-material printing experience.
The LulzBot TAZ Workhorse / Palette 2 Bundle combines four 1.75mm filaments, and feeds them into your printer in real time.
- Easy plug-n-play setup.
- Adaptor kit and instructions to make your TAZ Workhorse tool head compatible with 1.75mm filament. Installation instructions available at mm3d.co/lulzbot
- Automated run-out detection. Use up all of those left over partial spools.
- Combine different types of materials together, like PLA or PETG with Breakaway support to make challenging overhangs a problem of the past.
- Make heat and water-resistant models in four colors of durable PETG.
- Create functional, end-user products by combining TPU with TPU.
- Starter PLA Filament Bundle: 1.75mm filament from LulzBot sold separately here.
Bundle Includes the following items:
- 1- TAZ Workhorse 3D Printer
- 1- 1.75mm LulzBot Adaptor L
- 1- Mosaic Palette 2
Key TAZ Workhorse Technical Specifications
- Tool Head: HE Tool Head | Hardened Steel | 0.5 mm with Mosaic 1.75 Adaptor Kit L
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.4 mm (0.002 in - 0.02 in)
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290°C
- Print Surface: Modular Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Calibration: Automatic X/Y/Z Offset Calibration
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM, ETL by Intertek (UL), CSA, OSHWA, WEE
Mosaic Palette 2 includes:
- Mosaic Palette 2
- Power Supply and outlet adapters
- USB Cable
- SD Card
- Spare Splice Tubes
- Extruder Clip
- Mounting Bracket
- Spool Holder and rods
- Two lengths of feeder tube
- Velcro mounting pads
- Torx Screwdriver
Print Volume Dimensions
280 mm x 280 mm x 285 mm
(11.02" x 11.02" x 11.22")
22,344 cm³ (1,362.56 in³)
Key Mosaic Palette 2 Technical Specifications
How does it work?
Your Palette 2 comes ready to print right out of the box. Just use the simple instructions to convert the HE tool head that comes with your TAZ Workhorse to 1.75mm filament and you're ready to start your first multi-material print!
Palette 2 takes up to four filaments and combines them into a single filament strand. This strand is then fed to your printer, enabling your single-extruder printer to create multi-filament prints.
- Drive: Palette 2’s all-metal drive systems, inspired by those on industrial FDM machines, accurately control filament to ensure the right lengths are driven from each input.
- Cut: A rotary cutter system slices filament to ensure a clean, low-resistance cut, time after time.
- Connect: Palette 2’s updated Splice Core connects filaments together end-to-end before passing them through a machined PTFE (Teflon) channel and splicing them together.
- Cool: The newly spliced filament is passed to the buffer area to cool and ensure that it keeps tight dimensions before being passed to your TAZ Workhorse printer.
- Calibrate: The Scroll Wheel attached to the Palette 2 allows for more precise calibration and a streamlined Palette experience.