LulzBot TAZ Workhorse
The LulzBot TAZ Workhorse is the industry’s most reliable and easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer. The next generation of the award-winning LulzBot TAZ line includes a strengthened design, improved motion system, premium hot end, and new automatic calibration features.
- 14% larger build volume.
- Supports 10+ materials.
- Strengthened design.
- Improved print quality and printed part accuracy.
- Multi-material printing is now available on the TAZ Workhorse 3D printer.
The Palette 2S Pro along with the LulzBot adapter combines four 1.75mm filaments, and feeds them into your printer in real time. Click here for more information.
Key Technical Specifications
- Tool Head: HE Tool Head | Hardened Steel | 0.5 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.4 mm (0.002 in - 0.02 in)
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290°C
- Print Surface: Modular Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Calibration: Automatic X/Y/Z Offset Calibration
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM, ETL by Intertek (UL), CSA, OSHWA, WEE
Print Volume Dimensions
280 mm x 280 mm x 285 mm
(11.02" x 11.02" x 11.22")
22,344 cm³ (1,362.56 in³)
Full Spec Sheets and Other Resources
Your TAZ 3D printer package includes:
- LulzBot TAZ Workhorse 3D printer with integrated 24V power supply
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- One-year warranty and support
- Extended warranty terms available
- LulzBot TAZ HS 0.5mm Tool Head
- Quick Setup Guide
- 8GB SD Card
- Filament Feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set
- Pliers, Needle Nose
- Standard Precision Knife
- Dental Pick
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- Metric Ruler
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer
- Filament is not included, click here to select some to include with your order.
The LulzBot TAZ 6 scored very high for build quality and reliability, and that’s not surprising given the fact it received reviews describing it as "built like a tank" and “it’s metal body is rock solid.” Furthermore, users of the TAZ 6 have almost unanimously given it 5 stars for print quality.
A lot of 3D printers boast about reliability, but only a few can deliver on the promise. And among the 3D printers that can actually deliver, the TAZ 6 stands out, and not just because of its size. It prints extremely well, with very little maintenance after each print.
Ease of use, reliability, a large build size, these are some of the primary factors to take into account when shopping for a new 3D printer. The Lulzbot TAZ 6 offers all of this and more...
This printer [LulzBot TAZ] is a reliable, well supported and well built workhorse that can produce high quality prints day in, day out.
Our Best Print Quality Yet
Premium Hot End
A lightweight tool head design, hardened steel E3D Titan Aero hot end, and 360° part cooling delivers precise, flawless-looking prints.
A belt-driven Z-axis, technology exclusively found on LulzBot 3D Printers, eliminates "Z wobble" print artifacts often caused by threaded rods, while simultaneously speeding up cycle times.
From high-heat and high-strength composites to flexible materials down to 85 Shore A hardness, the TAZ Workhorse can handle it all, straight out of the box.
More Accurate Prints
A concept used in professional-grade CNC's, the LulzBot TAZ Workhorse uses an innovative calibration cube to measure and compensate for X/Y/Z backlash, increasing printed part precision. Learn more.
The Modular Print Bed System heats up quickly and features a reversible glass/PEI print surface, expanding versatility and simplifying maintenance.
Ready-To-Print Material Profiles
Tweak designs, not material profiles. Our dedicated in-house technicians spend hundreds of hours verifying material quality and perfectly crafting ready-to-print profiles. All that's left for you to do is click print.
Enjoy automated z-axis leveling with dual z-axis limit switches and LulzBot's innovative belt driven z-axis.
Auto Leveling & Cleaning
Spend more time innovating, no leveling or tweaking required. An automated cleaning and leveling systems enables a hands-off printing experience.