LulzBot TAZ Pro S
The LulzBot TAZ Pro S gives you a single extrusion 1.75mm tool head, superior 3D print quality, and easy, professional results.
- Single Extrusion tool head
- 1.75mm extruder prints a wide variety of 1.75mm filament - from TPU and nylon to PLA, ABS, and rigid carbon-filled high-strength materials.
- Dual nickel coated hardened steel drive gears provide unparalleled pushing power, lightning fast retraction, and uninterrupted material flow without fear of grinding or slipping.
- Large 280 x 280 x 285 mm build volume with heated build plate.
- Automated X/Y/Z offset calibration, nozzle wiping, and self-leveling features.
- Enhanced 32-bit electronics for greater processing power, more memory, and quiet operation.
- Filament runout detection.
- Cable chain and reinforced electrical connectors for long wire harness life.
- 5" full color touch screen.
- Made in USA
- Compatibility Recommendations:
The LulzBot TAZ Pro S 3D Printer is compatible with 1.75mm Filament.
Key Technical Specifications
- Tool Head: M175 Tool Head | 1.75 mm | Single Extruder | 0.5 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.5 mm (0.002 in - 0.020 in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Nozzle Diamter: 0.5 mm
- Hot End Temperature Range: 120°C - 290°C (248°F - 554°F)
- Hot End Heatup Time: From 23°C to 210°C (73°F to 410°F) in 95 seconds
- Print Surface: Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C (248°F)
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Calibration: Automatic X/Y/Z Offset Calibration
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM, ETL by Intertek (UL), CSA, OSHWA, WEE
Print Volume Dimensions
280 mm x 280 mm x 285 mm
(11.02" x 11.02" x 11.22")
22,344 cm³ (1,362.56 in³)
Full Spec Sheets and Other Resources
- Complete Technical Specifications ➡
- Quick Start Guide ➡
- Cura LulzBot Edition ➡
- LulzBot TAZ Pro Source Files ➡
- LulzBot M175 Source Files ➡
Your TAZ 3D printer package includes:
- LulzBot TAZ Pro 3D printer with integrated 500W, 24V power supply
- One-year warranty and support
- Extended warranty terms available
- LulzBot M175 Tool Head | 1.75 mm | Single Extruder | 0.5 mm
- Quick Setup Guide
- 4GB Flash Drive
- Filament Feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set
- Pliers, Needle Nose
- Standard Precision Knife
- Dental Pick
- Metric Ruler
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer
- 1.75 mm Filament is not included, click here to select some to include with your order. Be sure to select 1.75 mm Filament.