LulzBot TAZ Pro
The new LulzBot TAZ Pro delivers true multi-material printing, soluble supports, superior 3D print quality, and easy, professional results.
- Two active-lifting hot ends enable true multi-material 3D printing and complex parts.
- Large 280 x 280 x 285 mm build volume with heated build plate.
- Automated X/Y/Z offset calibration, nozzle wiping, and self-leveling features.
- Hardened steel E3D components enable printing of soft, flexible materials up to industrial-grade composites.
- Dual filament runout sensors.
- Multi-material printing is now available on the TAZ Pro 3D printer.
The Palette 2S Pro along with the LulzBot adapter combines four 1.75mm filaments, and feeds them into your printer in real time. Click here for more information.
Product Alert (1)
- Compatibility Recommendations:
The LulzBot TAZ Pro 3D Printer is compatible with GNU/Linux, macOS, and Windows 10.
Windows 7 users can utilize the color touchscreen to start 3D prints once sliced gcode files are saved to the USB thumb drive included with the LulzBot TAZ Pro.
Key Technical Specifications
- Tool Head: TAZ Pro Dual Extruder, 2x E3D 0.50mm nozzle
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.4 mm (0.002 in - 0.02 in)
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290°C
- Print Surface: Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Calibration: Automatic X/Y/Z Offset Calibration
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM, ETL by Intertek (UL), CSA, OSHWA, WEE
Print Volume Dimensions
280 mm x 280 mm x 285 mm
(11.02" x 11.02" x 11.22")
22,344 cm³ (1,362.56 in³)
Full Spec Sheets and Other Resources
- Complete Technical Specifications ➡
- Quick Start Guide ➡
- Cura LulzBot Edition ➡
- LulzBot TAZ Pro Source Files ➡
- What's in the box?
Your TAZ 3D printer package includes:
- LulzBot TAZ Pro 3D printer with integrated 24V power supply
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- One-year warranty and support
- Extended warranty terms available
- LulzBot TAZ Pro Dual Extruder
- Quick Setup Guide
- 4GB Flash Card
- Filament Feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set
- Pliers, Needle Nose
- Standard Precision Knife
- Dental Pick
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- Metric Ruler
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer
- Filament is not included, click here to select some to include with your order.
Multi-Material & Complex Parts
The TAZ Pro boasts true multi-material 3D printing with unique filaments, not just different colors. Two active-lifting hot ends enable printing with multiple materials with similar melting points within the same part.
Enjoy total geometric freedom straight out of the box! The TAZ Pro supports water-soluble dedicated support material for complex designs, eliminating the need for time-consuming manual post-processing.
Hardened Steel Components
The hardened-steel components of the TAZ Pro enable printing with high-strength and high-heat composites that are too abrasive for typical out-of-the-box desktop 3D printers.
Go from printing PLA to 85A shore hardness TPU and back again without changing tool heads. The genuine E3D Titan Aero extruder/hot ends print both rigid and flexible materials with ease.
Superior Print Quality
Premium Hot Ends
Two genuine E3D Titan Aero hot ends and 360° part cooling deliver premium prints while improved heat sink cooling prevents filament stripping during printing.
A belt-driven Z-axis, technology exclusively found on LulzBot 3D Printers, eliminates "Z wobble" print artifacts often caused by threaded rods while simultaneously speeding up cycle times.
Professional Material Profiles
Tweak designs, not material profiles. Our dedicated in-house technicians spend hundreds of hours verifying material quality and perfectly crafting ready-to-print profiles. All that's left for you to do is click print.
Automatic Backlash Compensation
A concept used in professional-grade CNC's, the LulzBot TAZ Pro uses an innovative calibration cube to measure and compensate for X/Y/Z backlash, increasing printed part precision. Learn more.
Easy, Professional Results
Automatic nozzle wiping, a self-leveling bed, and an all new calibration cube eliminate the need for time consuming calibration prints and manual bed leveling.
Enhanced electronics deliver greater processing power, more memory, quiet operation, and additional functionality.
Enjoy the industry’s widest array of supported materials with ready-to-print profiles including flexible, rigid, composite, conductive, high strength, and chemically-resistant filaments. Simply select your material and desired print quality, then press print.
5" Full Color Touch Screen
Added functionality with improved visibility is at your fingertips with an easy-to-use, full-color resistive touch screen.