Large Metal Cast Bundle | LulzBot TAZ 6
Create 3D printed patterns for large metal castings up to 280 x 280 x 250 mm in size. Perfect for prototypes, low volume manufacturing, and custom solutions. Investment casting enables designs to be finished in a wide range of product materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, gold, silver, and bronze.
The bundle includes an HS Tool Head that produces large volume 3D patterns, resulting in time and cost savings of up to an order of magnitude when compared to traditional lost wax methods. Successful 3D prints are easily obtainable with the tested pre-configured filament profile for Polymaker PolyCast. The PolyCast material enables clean burnout (ash residue of 0.003%), easy smoothing with isopropyl alcohol, and effective sanding results.
- LulzBot TAZ 6 3D Printer
- HS Tool Head | 0.8 mm
- Universal Tool Head Adapter
- Four (4) reels of 750g PolyCast by Polymaker
- Get Professional Results
For best results and tips to minimize layer lines in your finished product follow our step by step guide here.
- Hygroscopic Material
PolyCast absorbs moisture. Store this filament in a dry location (relative humidy under 20%). If print quality deteriorates, the material will need to be dried. We recommend this dehydrator for drying your filament.
Key Technical Specifications
- Tool Heads:
- Single Extruder Tool Head v2.1, 0.50mm nozzle
- HS Tool Head | 0.8 mm nozzle
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.4 mm (0.002 in - 0.02 in)
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290°C
- Print Surface: Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Certifications: FCC, CE, WEEE, OSHWA, FSF-RYF
Print Volume Dimensions
280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm
(11.02" x 11.02" x 9.80")
19,600 cm³ (1,185 in³)
Full Spec Sheets and Other Resources
- Complete Technical Specifications ➡
- Quick Start Guide ➡
- Online User Manual ➡
- Cura LulzBot Edition ➡
- LulzBot TAZ 6 Source Files ➡
- What's in the box?
Your TAZ 3D printer package includes:
- LulzBot TAZ 6 3D printer with integrated 24V power supply
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- One-year warranty and support
- LulzBot Hexagon Hot End Tool Head with 0.50mm Nozzle
- Quick Setup Guide
- 8GB SD Card
- Filament Feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set
- Pliers, Needle Nose
- Standard Precision Knife
- Dental Pick
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- Metric Ruler
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer
- Filament is included, click here to see which filament is included with this bundle.
The LulzBot TAZ 6
Award-winning LulzBot reliability and a massive build volume makes the LulzBot TAZ 6 perfect for a wide variety of professional applications.
HS Tool Head
A 0.8 mm nozzle and hardened steel components enable printing of industrial composites, such as carbon fiber filled and glass reinforced polyamide.
Upgrade to the all new Universal Mounting System to utilize new our newest tool heads which can be used interchangeably on several LulzBot 3D Printers.