High Strength Bundle | LulzBot TAZ 6
Create high strength prints with exceptional mechanical properties and high heat resistance using this heavy duty 3D printer bundle.
The hardened steel components of the HS Tool Head enable printing of high strength, abrasive materials like carbon fiber filled and glass reinforced nylons.Combine this with a massive 280 x 280 x 250 mm build volume, the TAZ 6 3D printer set is perfect for a wide range of professional applications.
- LulzBot TAZ 6 3D Printer
- HS Tool Head | 0.8 mm
- Universal Tool Head Adapter
- TAZ Modular Print Bed Heater
- TAZ Glass/PEI Print Surface
- Two (2) Reels PA-CF by colorFabb
- Three (3) Reels PLA by Verbatim
- Two (2) Reels ABS by Chromastrand
- FREE! Enclosure by Printed Solid
Key Technical Specifications
- Tool Heads:
- Single Extruder Tool Head v2.1, 0.50mm nozzle
- HS Tool Head | 0.8 mm nozzle
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.4 mm (0.002 in - 0.02 in)
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290°C
- Print Surface: Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Certifications: FCC, CE, WEEE, OSHWA, FSF-RYF
Print Volume Dimensions
280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm
(11.02" x 11.02" x 9.80")
19,600 cm³ (1,185 in³)
Full Spec Sheets and Other Resources
- Complete Technical Specifications ➡
- Quick Start Guide ➡
- Online User Manual ➡
- Cura LulzBot Edition ➡
- LulzBot TAZ 6 Source Files ➡
- What's in the box?
Your TAZ 3D printer package includes:
- LulzBot TAZ 6 3D printer with integrated 24V power supply
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- One-year warranty and support
- LulzBot Hexagon Hot End Tool Head with 0.50mm Nozzle
- Quick Setup Guide
- 8GB SD Card
- Filament Feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set
- Pliers, Needle Nose
- Standard Precision Knife
- Dental Pick
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- Metric Ruler
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer
- Filament is included, click here to see which filament is included with this bundle.
The LulzBot TAZ 6
Award-winning LulzBot reliability and a massive build volume makes the LulzBot TAZ 6 perfect for a wide variety of professional applications.
HS Tool Head
A 0.8 mm nozzle and hardened steel components enable printing of industrial composites, such as carbon fiber filled and glass reinforced polyamide.
Print Bed Heater
The modular bed system improves ease-of-maintenance and heat uniformity across the bed surface
Glass/PEI Print Surface
The Glass/PEI print surface, a consumable, ensures prints stay put when printing and release easy when finished, no tape required.
Upgrade to the all new Universal Mounting System to utilize new our newest tool heads which can be used interchangeably on several LulzBot 3D Printers.
Minimize warping and cracking of prints while keeping wandering fingers away from heated and moving components of your 3D printer.
PA-CF by colorFabb
This carbon fiber reinforced nylon provides strong prints with high impact resistance while maintaining their strength in harsh environments .
PLA by Verbatim
With nearly double the tensile strength of ABS, PLA makes a great cost effective filament to test early designs with before moving to more expensive filaments.
Why People Love Us
Go from unboxing to 3D printing in minutes using our Quick Start Guide. Cura LulzBot Edition makes 3D printing easy with preconfigured profiles for over 30 materials. Just load a 3D model and click print.
LulzBot hardware is made in the USA using domestic and imported parts. Our unwavering commitment to quality means your 3D printer will deliver professional results for years to come with minimal maintenance.
Receive fast and friendly help when you need it to maximize up-time. Technical support from our acclaimed team of 3D printing experts is available by phone and email seven days a week from our Colorado headquarters.
An Award-Winning Experience
The TAZ 6 is a recommended 3D printer for professionals and commercial use... In regard to print quality, the TAZ 6 is impressive. It can produce 3D models with a level of detail and smoothness most 3D printers in the same class can’t hope to match.
While print quality remains the same, the TAZ 6 is more reliable and easier to use than its predecessor. Plus, the self-leveling print bed and extruder cleaner make printing more consistent and reliable. ... The TAZ 6, though, is the king of the hill when it comes to 3D printing for the well-heeled enthusiast, experimenter or professional who wants fast, reliable 3D printing.
A magnificent option for those in need of a printer that offers a tremendous build size and undoubted reliability... The Lulzbot TAZ 6 is perfect for labs, workshops and maker spaces. This big, bold machine has a brilliant auto-leveling feature which, together with solid print quality and straightforward setup, makes it the only workhorse 3D printer you’ll ever want to use.
the TAZ 6 is a reliable machine recommended for intermediates and professionals looking to increase their technical knowledge and tinkering capabilities. Buying this machine gets you a robust printer with upgradeability, large build volume, and consistency built into the foundation.
Anyone who’s looking for a real workhorse in the 3D printer world needs to look no further than the LulzBot TAZ 6... It’s a perfect model for serious 3D professionals who insist on high quality, versatility, and reliability.