The LulzBot TAZ 5 is here! The next evolution of our best-selling 3D printer is now available. The TAZ 5 features the LulzBot Hexagon hot end, which can heat up to 300°C (572°F). Now, the TAZ is capable of printing in even more materials than ever! The LulzBot TAZ 5 also features a PEI print surface. This new, low maintenance print bed surface requires no preparation before you start printing. And once your print is finished, part removal is simple and easy! Specifications for the LulzBot TAZ 5:
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface
- Print Area: 298mm x 275mm x 250mm (11.7in x 10.8in x 9.8in)
- Print Volume: 20,500cm3 (1238 in3) of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 200mm/sec (7.9in/sec)
- Layer Thickness: 0.075mm to 0.35mm (0.003in - 0.0138in)
- Capable Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze and copper filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, and more every day
- Multi-Software Compatible: Freedom to use any number of 3D printing software programs, Cura LulzBot Edition comes standard. Other compatible software includes OctoPrint, BotQueue, Slic3r, Printrun, MatterControl, and many more.
You can learn more about the LulzBot TAZ 5 3D printer on our product page!