LulzBot 3D Printers are carefully designed and thoroughly tested to deliver thousands of hours of worry-free printing.
In the event that your LulzBot 3D printer is out of warranty and needs repair services, let our customer care team and technicians return your LulzBot 3D Printer to like-new condition.
LulzBot Repair Service Requirements
- Eligible 3D printers:
- TAZ 5 & 6
- TAZ Workhorse
- TAZ Pro, Pro S, and Pro XT
- TAZ SideKick
- Mini 1 & 2
- A minimum 1 hour, non-refundable, $65 fee will be applied to each repair assessment completed by one of our expert LulzBot repair technicians.
- $50 will be collected for ground shipping from our headquarters back to you, within the United States. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Local customers may pick up their items without paying for return shipping.
- Repairs are offered to customers in the United States only.
- Use of original packaging is strongly recommended for shipping to LulzBot.
- LulzBot is not responsible for damages incurred during shipping to our facility.