LulzBot 3D Printers are carefully designed and thoroughly tested to deliver thousands of hours of worry-free printing.
In the event that your LulzBot 3D printer is out of warranty and needs repair services, let our customer care team and technicians return your LulzBot 3D Printer to like-new condition.
LulzBot Repair Service Requirements
- Eligible 3D printers:
- TAZ 5 & 6
- TAZ Workhorse & Pro
- Mini 1 & 2
- A $65 evaluation fee will be assessed for each repair request and is separate from any repair estimate. This non-refundable fee includes:
- Evaluation by our team of experts
- New custom foam packaging to ensure safe return to your doorstep — normally up to a $75 value!
- $35 will be collected for ground shipping from our headquarters back to you, within the United States. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Local customers may pick up their items without paying for return shipping.
- Repairs are offered to customers in the United States only.
- Use of original packaging is strongly recommended for shipping to LulzBot.
- LulzBot is not responsible for damages incurred during shipping to our facility.