LulzBot is an Aleph Objects, Inc. brand selling materials, hardware, electronics, and tools for RepRap 3D printers. Aleph Objects, Inc. is based in Loveland, Colorado, USA. You can find more information about LulzBot on our company page
or at www.alephobjects.com
Aleph Obects, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For all available positions listed below, please email a resume, in PDF format, to email@example.com
with the open position title in the subject heading.
Please click the position for more information.
Customer Support Representative
Aleph Objects, Inc. is searching for a part or full time Customer Support Representative. Job responsibilities will include answering support phone calls and emails. Other tasks may be delegated as needed, depending on experience. Experience with 3D printers, specifically RepRap hardware printers and hardware, is highly desired. Support inquiries will range from LulzBot.com store functions, such as customer account and shipping questions, to technical questions about LulzBot 3D printers and hardware.
This position is open to anyone interested that resides in the USA. Job functions can be performed remotely from any location in the USA. However, a high speed internet connection is required. You will be expected to be consistently available during an agreed time to answer support calls and emails.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other relevant work or research on 3D printers such as blogs or documentation that exemplifies your experience and knowledge of 3D printers is also welcome. Please list if you will be available for full or part-time hours. Wage will be determined by experience.
Aleph Objects, Inc. is currently searching for a Sales Assistant.
Desired skills include:
- Must be customer focused and service oriented
- Ability to develop a complete and broad technical knowledge of products and industry trends
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with teams
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Proficient problem solving and analytical ability
- Must be proficient with office productivity software
- Coordinating with others within the company to insure high levels of customer satisfaction
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please note any relevant experience or knowledge of 3D printers or Free Open Source Software.